The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (July 12) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew 582,000 viewers. This is down slightly from the July 5 Great American Bash edition that drew 593,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, NXT 2.0 scored 0.14 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.12 rating.
This is the highest demo rating for the show since the June 21 episode and finished #21 on cable for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Mandy Rose defeating Roxanne Perez to retain the NXT Women’s Championship thanks to Cora Jade turning heel and betraying her NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion partner.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:05pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.14
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/DNAiz3EvtD
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 13, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed