The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (July 26) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew 600,000 viewers. This is up from the July 19 edition that drew 588,000 viewers.
This is the highest viewership for the show since the June 21 episode.
In the 18-49 demographics, NXT 2.0 scored 0.13 rating. This is the same as the week prior that also scored 0.13 rating.
The show featured WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze appearing to officially announce a Fatal Four Way to determine new NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions next week.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 27, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers