The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (April 12) edition for WWE NXT 2.0 on USA has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s episode drew 610,000 viewers. This is down from the April 5 edition that drew 631,000 viewers.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.12 (151,000)
Lowest demo on USA since Jan 18.
WWE Evil (Ric Flair) immediately following:
P18-49: 0.09 (119,000)
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/2RIF1KBbZw
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) April 13, 2022
In the key 18-49 demographic, last night’s show scored 0.12 rating with 151,000 viewers. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.14 rating.
The demo rating was the lowest since the January 18 episode and ranked #47 among cable originals for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Pretty Deadly winning the five-team gauntlet match to win the NXT Tag Team Championships and Natalya returning to the brand to confront Cora Jade.
You can keep track of all the NXT 2.0 TV ratings for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star