The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (June 28) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew 570,000 viewers. This is down from the June 21 edition that drew 637,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, NXT 2.0 scored 0.11 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.18 rating.
This is the lowest demo rating for the show since the May 10 episode.
The show featured the final buildup ahead of next week’s Great American Bash special and the return of Nikkita Lyons facing NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:05pm):
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 29, 2022
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk