The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (August 23) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT 2.0 drew 678,000 viewers. This is down from the August 16 Heatwave edition that drew 723,000 viewers.
The total viewership was higher than the last non-special edition of the show on August 9 that drew 597,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.14 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.18 rating.
The show finished #10 in the demo for the night on cable.
The episode featured Wendy Choo defeating Tiffany Stratton in a Lights Out Match and the top two matches for the Worlds Collide event being set with NXT Champion Bron Breakker vs. NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate as the main event.
Also, NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose will face NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura and Blair Davenport in a triple threat match on the September 3 show.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 24, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling