The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (April 5) post-WrestleMania 38 edition of WWE NXT 2.0 has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s episode scored 631,000 viewers. This is slightly up from the March 29 edition that scored 626,000 viewers.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.14 (179,000)
Total viewership has been very consistent the last few weeks.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/hzbsb1IbDn
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) April 6, 2022
In the key 18-49 demographic, last night’s show drew 0.14 rating with 179,000 viewers. This was stayed consistent with last week’s 0.14 demo rating.
The show featured Bron Breakker defeating GUNTHER to successfully defend the NXT Championship and Joe Gacy along with Harland kidnapping Breakker’s father Rick Steiner to close the show.
You can keep track of all the NXT 2.0 TV ratings for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened