The viewership figures for the November 30 edition of NXT 2.0, the go-home show for NXT WarGames, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew 637,000 total viewers. This is up from the 625,000 viewers who tuned in on November 23.
in the 18-49 demographic, this week’s show did a 0.15 rating, which is roughly 195,000 demo viewers. Last Tuesday’s episode scored 0.14 in the same demo.
On this final episode of NXT 2.0 before this Sunday’s special, Bron Breakker defeated Johnny Gargano in a ladder match, giving the ‘new school’ team the advantage for WarGames.
Kay Lee Ray claimed the advantage for her team ahead of the women’s WarGames match by winning her ladder match against Dakota Kai.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE NXT Name Backstage At June 2 SmackDown Taping