One week removed from NXT beating AEW Dynamite in overall viewers for the first time since they began airing against each other, WWE’s yellow brand has repeated the feat.
Both shows were down though. NXT drew 810,000 viewers, while Dynamite pulled in its lowest yet at 663,000. It’s worth nothing that like last week, NXT still only won the 50+ demo.
For comparison, last week, NXT drew 916,000 viewers compared to Dynamite’s 893,000.
NXT featured fallout from both TakeOver: WarGames and Survivor Series, and was sold on two championship matches, one of which pitted Dominik Dijakovic & Keith Lee against Undisputed ERA for the tag titles, and the other having Lio Rush defending the cruiserweight title against Raw’s Akira Tozawa.
AEW, on the other hand, advertised MJF vs. Adam Page for the Diamond Ring, Cody’s in-ring return, Kenny Omega vs. PAC and Chris Jericho defending the World Title against Scorpio Sky.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend