The next WWE NXT star to be called up to the main roster has seemingly been confirmed, following the November 8 edition of NXT.
On this week’s show, Cameron Grimes faced off against Joe Gacy in singles action.
Gacy ultimately picked up the victory, following interference from Ava Raine.
Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, there were plans to bring Grimes to the main roster following his program with Gacy.
“Cameron Grimes is supposed to go to the main roster. I was told he’s going to finish up with Joe Gacy and then go to the main roster.”
If you use this transcription please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
The main roster has had a number of new additions in recent weeks.
NXT faction Legado Del Fantasma were officially called up on the October 7 edition of SmackDown, with Zelina Vega replacing Elektra Lopez in the group.
Several released stars have also returned to the company, including Emma, who answered Ronda Rousey’s open challenge on the October 28 edition of SmackDown, and Mia Yim, who sided with the OC on the November 7 edition of Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Big News On John Cena WrestleMania 39 Schedule
- New Sami Zayn Shirt Revealed Following WWE Royal Rumble
- Top AEW Star Cleared To Return On February 1 Dynamite
- Brandi Rhodes Comments On Departure From AEW
- ‘Major Interest’ In Popular Free Agent, Fans Suspect AEW Or WWE
- Roman Reigns Reaction To Logan Paul Royal Rumble Performance
- Tony Khan Reveals Key To AEW Creative Process
- WWE Match Mysteriously Pulled From Show With No Explanation