Unlike AEW Dynamite, WWE NXT will be broadcast on Christmas Day, but it will be a taped show and below are full spoilers for how it’s gonna go down.
Obviously, if you don’t want to know, stop reading now.
It was announced on NXT this past Wednesday that Roderick Strong would be defending the North American Title in an open challenge on December 25.
That match is actually a dark match from a previous week, and his challenger will be Austin Theory. Strong retains.
Three further matches were taped at last night’s SmackDown episode:
- Isaiah Scott def. Jack Gallagher
- Dominik Dijakovic def. Bronson Reed
- Keith Lee & Lio Rush def. Damian Priest & Tony Nese
It is also believed that previous dark matches seeing Bianca Belair beating Shotzi Blackheart, and Candice LeRae defeating Taynara, will be on the show too.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite