Unlike AEW Dynamite, WWE NXT will be broadcast on Christmas Day, but it will be a taped show and below are full spoilers for how it’s gonna go down.
Obviously, if you don’t want to know, stop reading now.
It was announced on NXT this past Wednesday that Roderick Strong would be defending the North American Title in an open challenge on December 25.
That match is actually a dark match from a previous week, and his challenger will be Austin Theory. Strong retains.
Three further matches were taped at last night’s SmackDown episode:
- Isaiah Scott def. Jack Gallagher
- Dominik Dijakovic def. Bronson Reed
- Keith Lee & Lio Rush def. Damian Priest & Tony Nese
It is also believed that previous dark matches seeing Bianca Belair beating Shotzi Blackheart, and Candice LeRae defeating Taynara, will be on the show too.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History