With WWE recently pre-taping the March 28 episode of NXT on March 21, plans to boost that tapings attendance have emerged.
Dave Meltzer addressed falling audience numbers for NXT in the new issue of Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), stating:
“Because the Tuesday night crowds have been down for the NXT tapings and they have been unhappy the crowd reactions are down, WWE sent notice to all talent and crew in NXT to “strongly encourage their friends and family in the central Florida area to attend NXT tomorrow evening at the Performance Center to help bring energy to the crowd in the final shows leading up to Stand & Deliver.”
“The tapings are free but you have to sign up for them.
“This was for the 3/21 taping which was the go-home taping since they were also taping the 3/28 show.”
Spoilers for the March 28 episode of WWE NXT can be found here.
The episode serves as the go-home show for NXT Stand & Deliver, which takes place at the Crypto.com Arena on April 1 2023.
NXT Stand & Deliver will see Bron Breakker vs Carmelo Hayes for the NXT Championship.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing