The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (December 20) edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 705,000 viewers. This is up from the December 13 edition that drew 666,000 viewers.
The total viewership was the highest for the program since the October 25 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.14 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.17 rating.
The episode featured New Day’s Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods defeating Brooks Jensen and Josh Briggs to retain the NXT Tag Team Championships.
Also, Grayson Waller pulled a “Bret Hart” against Bron Breakker’s Goldberg when he wore a metal plate underneath his shirt to knock out the NXT Champion.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:05pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.14
#21 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/wObs7TxCnV
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 21, 2022
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw