Since Triple H took over WWE creative back in July, WWE Main Event has served as a platform to give talents from NXT a trial in front of travelling crowds.
Various names, from Carmelo Hayes to Fallon Henley, have competed on the show, and it appears we could see two more star getting a look tonight.
Per PWInsider, NXT stars Odyssey Jones and Von Wagner are set to be at tonight’s WWE Raw taping in Birmingham, Alabama.
While it has not been explicitly stated that they are there to wrestle on Main Event, it would be a pretty safe assumption to assume as much.
Odyssey and Wagner notably recently feuded with each other on NXT, with Odyssey defeating Wagner on the December 13 episode of NXT.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance