WWE has announced two new matches for next week’s (November 15) episode of WWE NXT.
In recent weeks, Indi Hartwell has shown more of an edge to her character following a backstage interaction with Zoey Stark.
Indi then went on to defeat Zoey Stark on the November 1 episode of the show.
Indi’s next match on the show will take place on next week’s episode of NXT, when she takes on rising star Tatum Paxley.
Also set for the show is a tag team match, pitting Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen against Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid of the Dyad and Joe Gacy’s Schism.
The full line up for the show is as followed:
– NXT Championship – Bron Breakker (c) vs. Von Wagner
– NXT Women’s Championship Last Woman Standing Match – Mandy Rose (c) vs. Alba Fyre
– Indi Hartwell vs. Tatum Paxley
– The Dyad vs. Josh Briggs & Brooks Hensen
– Indus Sher Make Their Return
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Wrestling Veteran Was Allegedly ‘Stoned’ During Hall Of Fame Speech
- AEW Star Compares WWE Past To Current Role
- Vince McMahon VICE Documentary Time & Date Revealed
- AEW Name Doesn’t Rule Out Potential WWE Run