The viewership figures for the November 2 edition of NXT, featuring the aftermath of Halloween Havoc, have now been revealed.
As per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew an average of 631,000 viewers. This is down from the 746,000 viewers who tuned in for the October 26 NXT Halloween Havoc special.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s episode received a 0.15 rating, roughly 198,000 viewers. Last Tuesday’s special received a 0.18 rating.
It is worth noting that the show faced competition in the World Series, an NBA game & election night coverage. Ratings were also up compared to the October 19 non-special edition of NXT, which drew 601,000 with a 0.14 in the 18-49 demo.
In the main-event of this week’s show, Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams defeated Johnny Gargano & Dexter Lumis.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other