The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (November 22) edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 624,000 viewers. This is down from the November 15 edition that drew 663,000 viewers.
The total viewership was the lowest for the program since the August 9 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.12 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.17 rating.
NXT ranked #50 on cable in the demo for the night. This is the lowest the show has ranked since May.
The show featured Wes Lee defeating Carmelo Hayes to retain the NXT North American Championship in the main event. Post match, Dijak made his return to lay out Lee.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:07pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.12
Tales from the Territories last night on VICE (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.03
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 23, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Explains Why He Respects Vince McMahon ‘Now More Than Ever’
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite
- Current AEW Star Has High Praise For CM Punk