To many wrestling fans, it probably seems like just a thing that happens, but one WWE NXT star is rightfully excited.
Roxanne Perez became NXT Women’s Champion on the December 13 episode of WWE NXT.
It isn’t this that has now got the proud champion excited though, as she would reveal on an appearance on WWE’s The Bump.
Perez would talk about getting her first WWE T-shirt on the WWE Shop, saying:
“That was another surreal moment, because that’s one of the goals, getting to the WWE and having your own merch.
She would look back upon her days as a fan and how a lack of merchandise became one of her goals, adding:
“I feel like it wasn’t very often growing up seeing a lot of the Divas have merch
“That was one of my goals, just being able to have at least my own t-shirt, so that’s super cool that I finally get to have that.”
She would also share the news of the merch drop on her own Twitter account.
Can’t move rn but finally have my first ever WWE T-shirt!!!! 🖤🖤🖤 Dreamt about this so much as a kid, but never thought I’d be posting this after getting thrown through a table lolol ow https://t.co/OcqGAASgtD
— roxanne (@roxanne_wwe) January 25, 2023
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return