On tonight’s edition of WWE NXT (November 22) the weeks long mystery of the identity of the sneaky vandal calling themselves SCRYPTS was revealed.
When SCRYPTS made their bold entrance in ring attire covering most of their body and face it could be easy to miss who the acrobatic star might be… until looking a bit closer it became clear who it was!
Facing Guru Raaj was the rebooted star formerly known as Reggie.
Showing off some interesting move sets as well as ring psychology (including some air painting perhaps, showing off his literal signature?) SCRYPTS will be one to watch for sure!
With him leaving a calling card emblazoned with SCRYPTS on the chest of Guru Raaj upon the end of the segment, what is next for the returning star?
We’ll have to stay tuned to find out how this one plays out!
You can keep up with all the breaking news from WWE NXT by clicking here.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) November 23, 2022
— WWE (@WWE) November 23, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- ‘A Lot’ Of AEW Talent Questioning Tony Khan’s Booking
- Real Reason Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens May Still Have Backstage Heat
- Update On ‘Talks Behind-The-Scenes’ Of The Rock Returning At WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Update On CM Punk AEW Contract & Release Status
- Scrapped Plans On Other Ways To Write William Regal Off AEW TV
- Injured WWE Star Cleared For Return
- Likely Reason William Regal Is Already Returning To WWE
- Rumor Killer On WWE Name Leaving The Company
- Video: Current NXT Star Goes Off On Tryout Athletes For Lack Of Energy
- Huge Update On CM Punk’s Status For AEW Video Game ‘Fight Forever’