Spoilers have emerged for next week’s (March 28) edition of NXT TV, following the taping on Tuesday March 21.
Following this week’s live episode of NXT, matches were taped for next week’s show, the go-home show for NXT Stand & Deliver.
The spoilers are on the next page, so only click ahead if you want to know what’s planned for next Tuesday’s show.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run