NXT Star Taynara Conti has reportedly walked out of the company after a disagreement over finances.
Fightful Select reported the news as Conti walked out of NXT in January. She has not appeared on NXT TV since December 18, 2019, when she lost to Candice LeRae. Here is the quote from Fightful:
“We’re told in the middle of January, Conti had a disagreement with WWE, and “walked out.” Most at the WWE Performance Center we’ve spoken to believe it’s financially motivated, but we’ve not confirmed that. It was noted that her locker was cleared out, however.”
Her last match with NXT came on January 12, 2020, when she lost a house show tag match in Buffalo, New York. It was also reported that Conti is still under contract with the company, although her locker was cleared out.
What did you think of Taynara Conti as a performer? Let us know on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?