Santos Escobar and the rest of Legado Del Fantasma have not appeared on NXT television since NXT Heatwave, when Santos was banished from NXT following his loss to Tony D’Angelo.
While the stipulation saw Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro and Elektra Lopez stay in NXT, Santos returned to the WWE Performance Center one final time, picking up his stablemates in a black car before driving off, seemingly to the main roster.
It was then reported yesterday that Legado Del Fantasma would be arriving on the SmackDown brand possibly as soon as tonight’s season premiere show, and advertising for upcoming WWE live events may have given more credence to that fact.
WWE is heading to Mexico on October 29 and October 30 for two live events, and the Legado team of Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde are being advertised for the show, taking on Angel and Humberto of Los Lotharios.
This would also seem to indicate that the Lotharios will be the first rivals for Legado when they arrive on the blue brand imminently.
El #LegadoDelFantasma se enfrentará a #LosLotharios en un duelo súper latino en #WWELive #México 💥👊 pic.twitter.com/aJrnXenBPc
— WWE Español (@wweespanol) October 7, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw