WWE NXT UK is reportedly working on having fans in attendance for future sets of tapings, as per a new report.
Alex McCarthy of TalkSPORT has reported that BT Sport has been in talks to become the permanent home of NXT UK, after hosting tapings for the brand during the pandemic. BT Sport reportedly wants fans to return for tapings ‘imminently’.
According to TalkSPORT, negotiations between WWE and BT Sport are ongoing. BT Sport are reportedly confident that fans will be in attendance at their studios for tapings, but ‘logistics’ are still being worked out.
The next set of NXT UK tapings is scheduled for early October, with the most recent batch of episodes taped in August.
On the September 16 edition of NXT UK, vignettes were aired for Bailey Matthews (William Regal’s son), who will now go by ‘Charlie Dempsey’. The real reason why Dempsey isn’t using the ‘Regal’ name in WWE has been revealed in another report.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’