WWE has signed Irish independent star Valkyrie, who will be joining the NXT UK brand. She worked on the most recent set of NXT UK tapings. She confirmed the signing on her Twitter on January 18.
Hello @NXTUK ?
I've thought about nothing but this for years.
I've arrived and I'm ready. pic.twitter.com/5E8NLBesIn
— AOIFE VALKYRIE (@Real_Valkyrie) January 18, 2020
The promotions that she had worked for include OTT, GWF, wXw and EVE. Among her career highlights was winning the OTT Women’s Championship from Raven Creed on May 26, 2019. She now joins an NXT UK women’s division currently highlighted by the likes of Kay Lee Ray, Piper Niven and Toni Storm.
At the NXT UK tapings, Valkyrie faced Amale and Isla Dawn.
Are you excited to see NXT UK’s latest signing? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats