The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (November 15) edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 663,000 viewers. This is slightly down from the November 8 edition that drew 664,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.17 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.15 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the program since October 17. NXT ranked #26 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Mandy Rose defeating Alba Fyre in a Last Woman Standing Match to retain the NXT Women’s Championship thanks to interference from the debuting Isla Dawn.
Also on the show, Bron Breakker defeated Von Wagner to retain the NXT Championship and Apollo Crews defeated JD McDonagh to seemingly set him up as the next challenger for the top prize.
As previously reported, Shawn Michaels also announced a brand new stipulation match entitled “The Iron Survivor Match”.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- WWE Name Fired By The Company
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton
- AEW Star Joining WWE ‘Certainly A Possibility’