The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (November 29) edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 644,000 viewers. This is up from the November 22 edition that drew 624,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.13 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.12 rating.
NXT ranked #35 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Toxic Attraction defeating Nikkita Lyons, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter in a six woman tag team main event.
Also, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, X-Pac, Molly Holly and Alundra Blayze chose the men and women participants in the Iron Survivor Challenge at NXT Deadline on Saturday, December 10. For the full lineup for NXT Deadline, click here.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 30, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Jey Uso Teases Leaving The Bloodline & Another Match With Roman Reigns
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer Believes Seth Rollins Should Be Where Roman Reigns Is
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- WWE & AEW Stars Take Part In 10-Bell Salute At Jay Briscoe Funeral
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?