WWE is now offering a two-for-one deal on tickets for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The event is set to take place in just under two weeks on July 14th.
The upcoming pay-per-view is set to see Samoa Joe challenge Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship and Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch defend their Universal and Raw Women’s Championships in an Extreme Rules mixed tag team match against Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans, as well as The Undertaker and Roman Reigns teaming up to take on Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.
WWE’s last pay-per-view, Stomping Grounds, also offered fans a two-for-one deal on tickets. It was even reported that with hundreds of tickets left just before the event, some fans managed to get into the venue for free.
It was reported that only between 4,000-5,000 people attended the WWE Stomping Grounds show, despite the Tacoma Dome being able to hold nearly 20,000. WWE are surely hoping that Extreme Rules will draw better.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star