Yesterday, WWE provided an update on the injuries suffered by Sasha Banks and Big E on SmackDown. That update said they had been released from the hospital, but now we have gotten another update on their conditions.
WWE has revealed the specific injuries to both Big E and Banks. Banks was diagnosed with a compressed nerve in her neck, while Big E suffered bruised ribs. Here is the quote from WWE.com:
“WWE.com can now confirm that Sasha Banks has suffered a severe bone bruise in her knee and a compressed nerve in her neck following the brutal attack by Bayley on SmackDown. We can also confirm that Big E suffered multiple lacerations and moderate-to-severe bruised ribs after the backstage assault by Sheamus.”
As the report states, Banks was viciously attacked by Bayley. Bayley Pillmanized Banks’ neck, leaving her lying in a heap. Meanwhile, Big E was attacked by Sheamus. Big E was slammed through the windshield of a car, meaning he was unable to compete in the fatal four-way number one contenders match. Big E was eventually replaced by Jey Uso in the match, who would go on to win.
When do you think we will see Sasha Banks and Big E next? Let us know on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H