WWE has officially revealed the design for the NXT UK tag belts, and boy howdy are they good looking.
They’ve used the boxing-like North America Championship as inspiration, as you can see in WWE’s tweet below.
— WWE (@WWE) December 12, 2018
For anyone thinking “I’ve seen those before,” yes, we know the design was leaked a few weeks back, but this is the OFFICIAL unveiling, so shush.
It officially makes the NXT UK brand the brand with the best looking belts overall, with these belts joining the already gorgeous UK men’s and women’s belts.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses