WWE has officially revealed a new signing during today’s episode of NXT UK following reports that a popular name had signed as part of the brand.
The signing of Ben Carter, who had previously wrestled a number of matches for AEW, was announced today.
Carter had been having visa issues in the US because of his residency status being from Jersey, so he wasn’t able to sign with any promotion abroad.
He’s actually said that he wasn’t paid for working matches there because of that, but did clarify that he was fine with it because it provided him with the opportunity.
There was a video package promoting Carter’s signing featuring comments from William Regal and Seth Rollins, the latter of whom was one of his trainers. Check it out here:
I came to the states 4 and a half years ago as a kid with a dream.
I had no idea how I was gonna do it… but I knew exactly what I wanted.
That dream, it just came true.
— Nathan Frazer (@WWEFrazer) December 17, 2020
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’