Last night (June 22), Armando Alejandro Montalvo was arrested outside the WWE Performance Center after trespassing on private property.
Montalvo, who streamed his arrest on Facebook Live, is currently being held on a $500 bond after being charged with “Trespass on Property After Warning”.
This is far from the first time Montalvo has found himself in WWE related trouble, as he was once shot outside the Performance Center in Orlando in 2015 after police officers believed he was carrying a knife.
It turned out he wasn’t carrying a knife, but he was smearing the outside of the building with a mixture of milk and feces. That’s milk and actual poo.
He’s no stranger to appearing in court either, as he recently violated a protective order. During the hearing, he called the judge “baby girl”, so let’s see how his next appearance goes.
Stay tuned as we’ll have more information on this story later.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’