It seems as though WWE is considering trying to bring in Jackass leader Johnny Knoxville for more appearances, after the world famous stuntman made his debut in the men’s Royal Rumble match last weekend.
Knoxville made several appearances on SmackDown in the lead up to the Rumble, where he feuded mainly with Sami Zayn. The feud continued after the Rumble too, with Zayn being kicked out of the Jackass Forever premiere in Los Angeles.
On the back of his appearance in the Royal Rumble match, WWE sent out a fan survey, asking questions about Knoxville’s appearances.
The survey, which also featured questions about the quality of matches across Raw, SmackDown and NXT 2.0, asked fans whether they would like to see more of the Jackass star on WWE TV going forward.
There’s no doubt Knoxville has a big mainstream fanbase, many of whom could also be wrestling fans, so it’s perhaps unsurprising to hear WWE is thinking of having him stick around for longer.
Sami Zayn vs. Johnny Knoxville is exactly the kind of match WWE would want at WrestleMania 38.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases