WWE President Nick Khan has stated that WWE has big plans for Roman Reigns to become a crossover star.
A number of former WWE stars have made successful jumps to Hollywood and other non-wrestling ventures, including John Cena, Batista and The Rock.
Speaking with The Town with Matthew Belloni, Nick Khan noted that he sees potential in Roman Reigns to do the same, stating:
“We think he’s certainly up there, and we have big plans with him to help him crossover, which we think will be great for him and certainly great to do with him. Yeah, we think he has that.”
Reigns had previously confirmed that he’s interested in pursuing a Hollywood career, stating that it would ideally be the next step, back in April 2021.
The Tribal Chief became the undisputed WWE Universal Champion at WrestleMania 38 after defeating Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.
Stay up to date with every title change in WWE of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Quote via WrestlingNews.co.
- Jerry Lawler Hospitalized After Medical Episode
- Cody Rhodes Addresses Ricky Starks Being Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Dustin Rhodes To Join Cody Rhodes At WrestleMania 39?
- Top AEW Stars Hint At Leaving The Company?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Announces In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Announces Date & Location For SummerSlam 2023
- WWE 2K23 Creative Director Addresses Competition In AEW Fight Forever
- AEW Star Debuts New Shaven-Headed Look
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split