WWE’s annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view is this Sunday, May 10, on the WWE Network. While WWE has already recorded the actual Money in the Bank Match happening at WWE Corporate Headquarters, according to PWInsider, the rest of the show will be airing live as it happens.
While live wrestling is always better than recorded, at least when it happens in the ring, it’s hard to really notice the difference when there are no fans in attendance. However, live always provides that atmosphere of you never know what might happen.
Live broadcasts also typically prevent you from having spoilers leak out early. We may already know which show will be claiming the women’s briefcase.
Here is the rest of the lineup for the show:
WWE Title Match
Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre (c)
WWE Universal Title Match
Bray Wyatt vs. Braun Strowman (c)
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
Tamina Snuka vs. Bayley (c)
Fatal 4 Way for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles
The Forgotten Sons vs. John Morrison and The Miz vs. Lucha House Party vs. The New Day (c)
Men’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Aleister Black vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Daniel Bryan vs. King Corbin vs. Otis vs. AJ Styles
Women’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Nia Jax vs. Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Dana Brooke vs. Lacey Evans vs. Carmella
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines