Unsurprisingly, WWE has taken the decision to postpone the upcoming NXT UK TakeOver: Dublin show in the midst of the current Coronavirus Pandemic.
Ireland was one of the first countries in the world to shut down all schools, so there was very little chance a mass gathering like an NXT TakeOver show would be allowed to take place.
The show was originally set to take place on April 26, but has been postponed until October 25. All tickets for the show will remain valid, so don’t worry about losing out on money.
No matches have been announced for the show as of yet, but it is thought Finn Balor may be challenging WALTER for the NXT UK Championship.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child