Natural fan reactions are overrated, so WWE is pre-recording its Thunderdome fans reacting to things so they can be played at the Hall of Fame ceremony on April 6.
According to several fans who were in attendance at this week’s WWE Raw Thunderdome, they were asked to clap, cheer, and even pull faces as if they were concentrating politely.
One fan noted that in order to get a laugh reaction, the host told the fans to “Think about The Miz’s last match.”
Last night in the #WWEThunderDome they made us record reactions for the WWE Hall Of Fame, they recording us laughing, crazy cheering, formal or polite applause and serious or intellectual listening
— Seba Diaz Veliz (@sebaadiazv) March 23, 2021
WWE filmed reactions for Hall of Fame before Main Event Tonight. Reactions were Laughing, Clapping, and Listening. (Also shoutout to the Thunderdome guy for getting people to laugh. He said, “Think about Miz’s last match.) #WWERaw #WWEHOF
— Hugh Kantseeme ❼ #CesaroMania Yeah Yeah Yeah (@gamecenarblx) March 23, 2021
The Hall of Fame ceremony will air on both Peacock and the WWE Network for non-US viewers. This year’s ceremony will see the inductions of both the 2020 and 2021 classes after the 2020 ceremony was cancelled last year.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain