WWE President Nick Khan is hopeful that SummerSlam leads to more major events in Las Vegas.
Speaking with the Las Vegas Sun, Khan was asked if he hopes that WWE is able to run in Las Vegas more often. In short, he responded yes, listing off the major arenas available for WWE in the city. He said:
“That’s the hope. The Silver Bowl (Sam Boyd Stadium) was a tough venue to get to and stay at. You have the Thomas & Mack Center, and then all of a sudden you had MGM Grand Garden Arena, Mandalay Bay, and then boom, the Golden Knights and the Raiders and T-Mobile Arena and Allegiant Stadium, and now also the [MSG] Sphere being built.”
SummerSlam is set to air on August 21 from Allegiant Stadium. It will be the first pay-per-view to be held in Las Vegas since Elimination Chamber 2018.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite