WWE President Nick Khan is hopeful that SummerSlam leads to more major events in Las Vegas.
Speaking with the Las Vegas Sun, Khan was asked if he hopes that WWE is able to run in Las Vegas more often. In short, he responded yes, listing off the major arenas available for WWE in the city. He said:
“That’s the hope. The Silver Bowl (Sam Boyd Stadium) was a tough venue to get to and stay at. You have the Thomas & Mack Center, and then all of a sudden you had MGM Grand Garden Arena, Mandalay Bay, and then boom, the Golden Knights and the Raiders and T-Mobile Arena and Allegiant Stadium, and now also the [MSG] Sphere being built.”
SummerSlam is set to air on August 21 from Allegiant Stadium. It will be the first pay-per-view to be held in Las Vegas since Elimination Chamber 2018.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract