A report has stated that WWE producer and a former WWE talent are backstage for Slammiversary 2021 tonight.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), brothers Shawn Daivari and Ariya Daivari are in the building for tonight’s IMPACT pay-per-view.
Shawn wrestled for IMPACT after he was released by WWE in April 2020. Last month it was reported that he had been re-hired by WWE as a producer. Due to pre-recorded tapings, Shawn Daivari was technically able to appear on IMPACT TV while under contract with WWE.
Ariya Daivari was released by WWE on June 25. He should still have a non-compete clause, unless he was given permission to forgo the clause, like Chelsea Green for her ROH appearance.
It has been speculated that Green will return to IMPACT during Slammiversary. Her fiancé, Matt Cardona, is set to team with a “partner of his choosing” to face Bryan Myers and Tenille Dashwood.
Fightful Select has also stated that NJPW wrestlers David Finlay and Juice Robinson are in town for the upcoming IMPACT tapings.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him