Poor Baron Corbin is really down on his luck as of late. Ever since losing his regal title of King Corbin, the SmackDown star has been spiralling, and if that wasn’t enough, he was hit right in the testicles on last night’s show.
— WWE (@WWE) July 24, 2021
Corbin has also started a crowdfunding campaign, but revealed to Kayla Braxton last night that the campaign backfired and ended up costing him money.
It seems Corbin is now turning to his colleagues for cash. Kevin Owens gave him $40 during SmackDown, and now producer Adam Pearce has shared a photo on Twitter, claiming Corbin also asked him for money.
This dude asked me for cash. pic.twitter.com/42xkGeC9NB
— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) July 24, 2021
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- ‘Beef Up’ – Super Heavyweight WWE Star Issues Big Challenge To Roster