Poor Baron Corbin is really down on his luck as of late. Ever since losing his regal title of King Corbin, the SmackDown star has been spiralling, and if that wasn’t enough, he was hit right in the testicles on last night’s show.
— WWE (@WWE) July 24, 2021
Corbin has also started a crowdfunding campaign, but revealed to Kayla Braxton last night that the campaign backfired and ended up costing him money.
It seems Corbin is now turning to his colleagues for cash. Kevin Owens gave him $40 during SmackDown, and now producer Adam Pearce has shared a photo on Twitter, claiming Corbin also asked him for money.
This dude asked me for cash. pic.twitter.com/42xkGeC9NB
— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) July 24, 2021
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?