Top backstage producer Pat Buck has officially resigned from his position in WWE following WrestleMania 38, per Mike Johnson of PWInsider.
Buck reportedly informed WWE that he’d be departing this afternoon (April 4), and plans to refocus his energies on his family, something he felt he wasn’t able to do with WWE’s schedule.
Buck has worked on a number of significant matches and segments, especially in the last few months. The former wrestler notably produced the Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey bout from WrestleMania 38 Saturday, as well as the Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar title unification match at WrestleMania 38 Sunday.
Also working in Talent Relations, Buck had acted as a liason between WWE and independent names for work as extras/enhancement talents.
Buck is reportedly already gone from WWE, and won’t be at tonight’s traditionally eventful Raw after WrestleMania taping.
We will continue to provide any updates on the departure as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records