There are said to be major production changes coming to WWE soon, including new sets and augmented reality.
It was reported by Andrew Zarian that new sets would be coming to WWE once they returned to the road. Speaking to Variety, Stephanie McMahon confirmed this was the case, as well as more changes coming.
“In the ThunderDome, we were able to experiment with different types of technology, and we needed to over-deliver for our partners and our fans watching at home. But now we have the ability to apply all of those learnings to the live event experience with our fans. So from a production and storytelling standpoint, it will look and feel different. We’re going to have a new set design, a new presentation of our talents, different locations, and arena setups. We’re going to be utilizing augmented reality in a way that we never have before. We experimented with it a lot during Thunderdome, but it is now going to be incorporated into our talent entrances. There’s also going to be animated graphics. It’s going to be so exciting and so different than anything we’ve done before.”
WWE returns to the road on the July 16 episode of SmackDown, which will be the go-home show for Money In The Bank.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post