Damian Priest made his return to WWE TV on last night’s (June 28) episode of Raw as part of a Battle Royal to determine the final spot in the Last Chance Triple Threat main event.
It was previously reported that the reason behind Damian Priest’s absence was due to lingering back injuries sustained from before WrestleMania.
However, a new report per PWInsider states that Priest was off TV dealing with “personal matters”. There were no further details on what those matters were.
Until last night, Damian Priest hadn’t been seen on WWE TV since May 17, where he defeated John Morrison in a Lumberjack Match.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?