The venue for the post-WrestleMania 39 edition of WWE Raw, and the SmackDown before WrestleMania 39 has been revealed.
WrestleMania 39 will take place across April 1-2, 2023 at California’s SoFi Stadium.
The Los Angeles Daily News has confirmed that the SmackDown before, and the WWE Raw following the two-night event will take place at the Crypto.com arena (fka the Staples Center) in Los Angeles, noting the following in a new article:
“WWE will not only take over SoFi Stadium with the two-day WrestleMania event on April 1-2, but will broadcast both of its weekly television shows at Crypto.com arena to bookend the weekend. Smackdown will be held on March 31 and RAW take place on April 3.”
NXT star Santos Escobar also teased a jump to the main roster during the event.
For details on how many tickets WWE sold for WrestleMania 39 in pre-sale, click here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Liv Morgan Tweets Photo With Top AEW Star
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out