The venue for the post-WrestleMania 39 edition of WWE Raw, and the SmackDown before WrestleMania 39 has been revealed.
WrestleMania 39 will take place across April 1-2, 2023 at California’s SoFi Stadium.
The Los Angeles Daily News has confirmed that the SmackDown before, and the WWE Raw following the two-night event will take place at the Crypto.com arena (fka the Staples Center) in Los Angeles, noting the following in a new article:
“WWE will not only take over SoFi Stadium with the two-day WrestleMania event on April 1-2, but will broadcast both of its weekly television shows at Crypto.com arena to bookend the weekend. Smackdown will be held on March 31 and RAW take place on April 3.”
NXT star Santos Escobar also teased a jump to the main roster during the event.
For details on how many tickets WWE sold for WrestleMania 39 in pre-sale, click here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- AEW’s Bryan Danielson Unsure If He’ll Complete Big Career Goal
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname