The final episodes of Raw and SmackDown before this Sunday’s WWE SummerSlam 2018 are in the bag, and what I like to do on Thursday is have a look how many people watched them. I clearly have nothing better to do.
Regardless, let’s see how both brands did this time round in this week’s WWE Raw and SmackDown Live TV ratings report.
Last week’s Raw clocked in at 2.804 million viewers, and was sold on the fact that Ronda Rousey would be making her Raw in-ring debut.
There was a fair amount advertised before this week’s iteration:
- Raw Tag Team Champions The B-Team vs. The Revival vs. The Deleters of Worlds
- Renee Young on Commentary
- Intercontinental Championship Contract Signing
- Last week’s Paul Heyman Cliffhanger
This resulted in a rise for the red brand, as Monday’s show saw 2.825 million viewers tune in.
Here’s the hourly breakdown:
- 8 pm hour – 2.849 million
- 9 pm hour – 2.867 million
- 10 pm hour + overrun – 2.760 million
Source: ShowBuzz Daily
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’