The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 17) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.815 million viewers. This is slightly down from the April 10 edition that drew 1.818 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.58 rating. This is also slightly down from the week prior that scored 0.59 rating.
WWE ranked #4 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured The Bloodline working with The Judgment Day to take out their enemies with Solo Sikoa defeating Rey Mysterio, while Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Matt Riddle defeated Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio in the main event.
Also, Cody Rhodes had a confrontation with Brock Lesnar to set up their Backlash encounter on May 6. Meanwhile, Trish Stratus explained her actions and betrayal on Becky Lynch.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.58
#4 cable original in P18-49 for Monday according to Showbuzz
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyBniZ pic.twitter.com/YV4XiMWaHA
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 18, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired