The attendance for last night’s episode of WWE Raw was reportedly the lowest since the show’s return to touring in July.
The show took place at the Chase Center in San Francisco, California, in front of 4,031 fans in attendance, according to WrestleTix.
Last night’s Raw was advertised to feature the first red brand matches in the King of the Ring and Queen’s Crown tournaments, as well as Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks.
The dark match main event that had been promoted was Big E & RK-Bro vs Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles & Omos.
Here are the reported attendances for Raw shows since the return to touring in July, per WrestleTix:
- Dallas, Texas – 9,189
- Kansas City, Missouri – 7,745
- Chicago, Illinois – 12,629
- Orlando, Florida – 8,225
- San Antonio, Texas – 7,923
- San Diego, California – 6,966
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – 4,818
- Miami, Florida – 6,490
- Boston, Massachusetts – 8,088
- Raleigh, North Carolina – 7,956
- Cincinatti, Ohio – 5,473
- Nashville, Tennessee – 5,395
- San Francisco, California – 4,031