The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (March 21) edition of WWE Raw on USA has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston, Monday’s show drew 1.769 million viewers. This is up from the March 14 episode, which drew 1.700 million viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
Highest P18-49 in a month. Total viewership inline with recent weeks. Swept top slots for cable originals in the demo according to Showbuzz.
More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/eAwVW9pYv3
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 22, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.50 rating. This is up from last week as well and the highest for the show in a month.
The demo rating swept the top slot for cable originals for the evening according to Showbuzz.
The show featured AJ Styles defeating Seth Rollins by disqualification thanks to Edge and Kevin Owens trolling Stone Cold Steve Austin with a parody.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed