Last week WWE had a disaster in the weekly television ratings when Raw dropped to a 2.37 million average, a record low outside of football season. This week the number is worse. Far, far worse.
Raw pulled an appalling 2.158 million viewers, an all-time low non-holiday rating outside of football season. The number is expected to get worse as the NBA playoffs continue to pick up steam.
The show started with just 2.34 million viewers, down from last week’s overall average and one of the lowest first hours in modern memory. The number dropped and dropped throughout, falling to an embarrassing 1.90 million for the third hour.
If this number is not a wake-up call to WWE that something needs to change and fast then we are not sure what is. At this rate, one has to wonder just how far ahead of AEW they will be – if indeed at all – when the new promotion’s television show starts in October.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite – May 25, 2022
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines