Last week WWE had a disaster in the weekly television ratings when Raw dropped to a 2.37 million average, a record low outside of football season. This week the number is worse. Far, far worse.
Raw pulled an appalling 2.158 million viewers, an all-time low non-holiday rating outside of football season. The number is expected to get worse as the NBA playoffs continue to pick up steam.
The show started with just 2.34 million viewers, down from last week’s overall average and one of the lowest first hours in modern memory. The number dropped and dropped throughout, falling to an embarrassing 1.90 million for the third hour.
If this number is not a wake-up call to WWE that something needs to change and fast then we are not sure what is. At this rate, one has to wonder just how far ahead of AEW they will be – if indeed at all – when the new promotion’s television show starts in October.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing