The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (January 23) 30th Anniversary edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw 30 drew 2.344 million viewers. This is up significantly from the January 16 edition that drew 1.489 million viewers.
This was the highest total viewership for WWE Raw since the February 17, 2020 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.70 rating. This is also up significantly from the week prior that scored 0.42 rating.
This is the highest demo rating for the program since January 11, 2021. WWE was also ranked #1 on all of television in the demo for the night.
The episode featured the Tribal Court of Sami Zayn with The Bloodline and The Usos defeating The Judgment Day to retain the Raw Tag Team Championships.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.70
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) January 24, 2023
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Big News On John Cena WrestleMania 39 Schedule
- ‘Major Interest’ In Popular Free Agent, Fans Suspect AEW Or WWE
- NXT Star Teases WWE Main Roster Call-Up?
- Hilarious Cody Rhodes Pornstar Moment Has Fans’ Eyebrows Raising
- WWE Match Mysteriously Pulled From Show With No Explanation
- VIDEO: WWE 2K23 Official Gameplay Trailer
- Huge Change Announced To Peacock, Home Of WWE Network
- Tony Khan Addresses Possibility Of AEW Signing Major Free Agent
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Roman Reigns / Sami Zayn Segment From Royal Rumble