The viewership figures and demo rating has been revealed for the Monday February 14 edition of WWE Raw on SyFy.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, last night’s show scored 1.602 million viewers, which is up from last week’s 1.387 million viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Monday’s episode scored 0.44 rating with 574,000 viewers. Raw ranked at the top spot among cable originals for the night.
The numbers were up across the board despite being preempted to the SyFy Network.
The show was headlined by Seth Rollins defeating Randy Orton in the main event. It also featured Lita and Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Title contract signing and a Women’s Elimination Chamber gauntlet match.
Stay up to date on with WWE Raw TV ratings using our viewership tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss