So what happened on the post-Extreme Rules Raw? Let me tell you…
Kurt Angle was in the process of stripping Brock Lesnar of the Universal Title when Paul Heyman interrupted. He teased that Brock was there but he wasn’t. Heyman told Angle that Lesnar wants to challenge for the UFC Championship while still Universal Champion. Angle told Heyman that Lesnar will defend the title at Summerslam or he’ll be stripped. Heyman agreed. This brought out first Bobby Lashley, then Drew McIntyre, then Seth Rollins, then Elias, then Finn Balor, then Roman Reigns (booooo!), who all wanted the shot.
This led to two triple threat matches and the winners will meet next week to decide who will face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at Summerslam.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines